Oxygen concentrators and accessories
WyMedical supplies a range of Oxygen concentrators and accessories for purchase or hire, including:
- Portable oxygen concentrators
- Oxygen concentrators
- Oxygen conservers & regulators
- Oxygen saturation monitor
- Cannulas & tubing
- Oxygen cylinders & trolleys
Portable oxygen concentrators
- 1-5 settings Pulse delivery (adjustable in 0.5 increments)
- Lightweight 2.5kg
- 2 x 4 hours batteries at setting 2
- Rate Responsive Therapy (RRT)
- Quiet 37 dB(A)
- Includes 2 x 8 cell batteries, shoulder bag, AC and DC power supplies, accessories bag
- Optional extras - backpack, external battery charger
For oxygen patients with no boundaries
- 1-5lpm pulse setting
- 2 batteries – 2 x 8 hour batteries on setting 2
- 2.7 kg with 8 hour battery
- UltraSense® Breath Technology
- Ergonomic curved unit to increase comfort when wearing
- AC/DC power cords and user manual
- Dimensions 27.9 x 18.5 x 7.9 cm
The SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the smallest and lightest POC ever developed by Philips Respironics. SimplyGo Mini is built for today’s patients with features like:
- Attractive and sleek design
- Easy-to-remove external battery
- Up to 9 hours battery at 2 LPM
- 1-5 LPM pulse setting
- 2.7kg with battery
- Intuitive, easy-to-read screen
- Strong, comfortable carrying case and accessory bag
- DC and AC power cords and user manual
- Dimensions: 25.9cm x 21.1cm x 9.1cm
- Continuous delivery .5 – 2 settings (adjustable in 0.5 increments)
- Pulse delivery 1 – 6 settings (adjustable in 0.5 increments)
- Can hold 2 x 12 cell batteries in the unit at one time
- Quiet 38 dB(A)
- Rate Responsive Therapy (RRT)
- Size (WxDxH) 212 mm × 168 mm × 313 mm
- Weight 4.66 kg
- Includes 2 x 12 cell batteries, pull cart, carry bag, accessory bag, AC and DC power supplies
- Great for overnight use, caravans and motorhomes
The SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator from Respironics is the oxygen therapy solution that lets active patients do the things they want – without worrying about running out of oxygen.
- Continuous oxygen delivery at 0.5 LPM - 1 LPM - 1.5 LPM - 2 LPM
- Continuous flow of 87% to 96% oxygen
- 4.5kg with battery
- Simple to select oxygen setting and touch interface
- Rechargeable battery
- Includes Carry Bag and shoulder strap
- Dimensions: 29.2cm x 25.4cm x 15.2cm
The most robust and reliable Portable Oxygen Concentrator on the market. The new generation of SeQual Eclipse raises the bar for Portable Oxygen Concentrator performance. The Eclipse 5 goes where you go, with improved DC power operation that allows for full functionality when running from DC outlets. The battery will also charge when the unit is connected to DC power.
- NEW: All continuous flow and pulse dose volumes available while
operating on DC power
- NEW: Battery cartridge will re-charge when unit is connected to DC power for all continuous flow settings up to 2.0 LPM and all pulse flow settings up to 192 mL
- NEW: Next generation internal components enhance unit reliability
- Approved for Rx of 0.5 - 3.0 LPM continuous flow
- Pulse Dose volumes from 16mL to 192mL
- autoSAT Technology helps maintain a consistent FiO2 by servo-controlling the
device to meet the patients changing respiratory rate.
- Three available rise time options — Fast, Medium, and Slow
- Three Adjustable Pulse Dose sensitivity settings
- Innovative Universal Cart design allows for easy access to battery
- AC and DC adapters that are smaller in size, yet more durable
- In Pulse Dose Mode, if an inspiratory effort is not detected, the device will deliver
- a continuous flow of oxygen; continually searching for a breath every 15 seconds
- Dimensions: 49.0cm H x 31.2cm W x 18.0cm D
Next generation heavy duty oxygen concentrator
- Quiet operation
- Flow rate 0.5–6L/min adjustable by 0.1
- Auto switch off function
- Retractable oxygen tubing included
- 2 year warranty
- No maintenance required
- Free delivery within Australia
Maximum pressure/maximum flow oxygen concentrator.
- Uniquely designed to serve high prescription patients or those who also need the outlet pressure that can drive special respiratory devices, such as jet nebulizers and venti-masks.
- Replace the need for external compressor
- Dual flow unit can save on equipment needs and power consumption, by serving two patients simultaneously up to a maximum total flow of 10 LPM with one unit.
- Oxygen concentration 2–9 LPM at 92% ±3%; 10 LPM at 90% ±3%
- Dimensions: 69.9cm H x 41.9cm W x 36.8cm D
Oxygen saturation monitor
Able Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - Oxygen saturation monitor
For daily checking of SpO2 and pulse rate. The Able Pulse Oximeter uses Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate through the finger. Suitable for use in hospitals, clinics, doctor's offices, home health care environments, families, oxygen bars, community healthcare, and sport performance monitoring.
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
- Small volume, lightweight and convenient for carrying
- Simple operation
- Low power consumption
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- The display mode and screen brightness can be changed
- Low-voltage indicator
- Automatic power off function within 5 seconds after the finger is removed
- Display format can be saved after power off
- Dimensions: 57mm L x 31mm W x 32mm H
Oxygen conservers & regulators
DeVilbiss Pulse Dose™ Oxygen Conserver
The DeVilbiss PD 1000 Oxygen conserver regulates and controls medical grade oxygen from a high-pressure cylinder.
- Rate responsiveness and maximum savings
- Durability, light weight & simple operation
- High-impact polymer case resists damage
- Gentle 10 LPM O2 flow
- Protected cannula fitting
- Small and light unit
- Adjustable continuous flow flexibility
- Easy change AA-batteries: 200 hrs. life (2 - 4 months life)
- Field-serviceable, reducing turnaround
- Acoustic alarm when no breathing is detected (Apnoea)
- Maximum trigger rate of 40 breaths per minute, to avoid hyperventilation
- Oxygen Delivery Time: 5.5 hours (2 lpm CF / 20 bpm equivalency)
- Weight: 570g / 620g (with battery)
- Dimensions: 7.1cm H x 12.0cm L x 8.6cm W
A lightweight, all-pneumatic (no batteries required) oxygen demand device for CGA-870 post valve cylinders. Delivers a selectable bolus of oxygen in the first one-third of the inspiratory cycle, and a continuous flow for the remainder of the inspiratory phase. This provides saturations equal to or greater than continuous flow systems at equivalent flow rates.
Click Reg™ CP870 Oxygen Regulators
with CGA 870 inlet, barbed outlet and pressure gauge
- Adjustable flow 0-8 LPM.
- CP870-25UF Adjustable flow 0-25 LPM
- CP870-15UF Adjustable flow 0-15 LPM
- CP870-1UF Adjustable flow 0-1 LPM
Salter-Style® 1600HF High Flow Cannula
The comfort and convenience of Salter-Style plus extra flow performance. An enhanced face piece, larger three channel head tubing and special fittings allow flow rates of 6-15LPM. Now many patients that use face masks and elevated flow rates, can enjoy all the comfort of a Salter-Style Cannula and maintain target O2 saturation levels. Adult size only. Be sure to order the NEW #7900HF Bubble Humidifier developed as a partner to this special applications Cannula.
Salter-Style® Demand Cannula
This special model retains all the Salter-Style comfort while filling a specific task. It has dual tubing and permanent face piece barrier for use with a dual port style oxygen conserver device. One side of the tubing senses patient inhalation and the second tube delivers oxygen to the other nostril. This Cannula meets the specifications of all dual port oxygen conserving devices. Available in adult, small adult or pediatric. Selection of tubing lengths are limited to assure optimum performance.
This Cannula is a NEW Benchmark in patient comfort and long term wearability. It combines all the Salter-Style comforts with the E-Z wrap ™ soft, closed cell, foam cushion assembled on the head tubing. This provides a new dimension in comfort for the user with sensitive over the ear tissue.
It is available in adult size only and three flow ranges. 1616TLC up to 3 LPM; 1600TLC up to 6 LPM; 1600QTLC up to 8 LPM and a variety of tubing lengths. Special tubing lengths are available with a minimum one case order. Model 1053 and 1057 are also now available with TLC foam cushion.
Salter-Style® “Micro” Cannulas
All of the Salter-Styles features. Made with feather light components for comfort and to reduce behind the ear pressures. The diminutive, streamlined design and clear material is almost invisible on the skin. Great for the active Low Flow user…up to 3 LPM, Adult size only. Tubing selection is limited to assure optimum performance.
Salter-Syle® 1600Q Cannula
The comforts of Salter-Style coupled with an enhanced face piece to virtually eliminate flow noise, creating a quieter soothing atmosphere for the user, up to 8 LPM, adult size only. Tubing length selection is limited to assure optimum performance and is available in three channel crush resistant or smooth bore tubing.
Salter-Style® 1600 Series Cannula
This is the original Salter-Style model with all of the features. It matches comfort with everyday performance…..up to 6 LPM and a multitude of three channel crush resistant or smooth bore tubing lengths. Special lengths available with minimum one case order.
Salter-Style® Children’s Cannula
The same Salter-Style features and comfort from the adult sizes are available for smaller adults or children and infants. They are available in six sizes
- 1610 Premature….less than term
- 1611 Neonate…more than 1400 grams (approx)
- 1601 Infant….newborn, full term
- 1601Q Infant….newborn, full term
- 1615…Intermediate Infant….3 to 12 months (approx)
- 1602 Pediatric….1 year or older (approx)
Crush resistant three channel or smooth bore tubing is available . The P/N 1602 Pediatric model is popular for adults with small features as well as pediatric users.
Oxygen cylinders & trolleys
- B : 160 L
- C : 425 L
- Y : 680 L
- D : 1900 L
- E : 4000 L
Cylinder trolleys to suit all cylinder sizes are available for hire or purchase.
For a complete range of oxygen and asthma related medical products: